Monday, August 26, 2013

Uncertainty

A lot of "stuff" is happening all around me...most of which I can not control and am not sure how to deal with...this uneasiness I feel is very uncomfortable...I tried looking up a quotation on uncertainty but what I read did not help me at all....then I had an "aha" moment and turned to the Bible....I found a lot that would help but the following helped me the most:

Philippians 4:6-7 ESV 

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

1 Peter 5:7 ESV 

Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

I "know" this but somehow I let the world in again and let it dictate my feelings .....it is time to stop....change my focus....let go and let God....Trust Him....

Will I ever get it right?  In time maybe, but one thing has improved...I am remembering God a lot faster than I use to....so any uncertainty doesn't stay with me very long....that is a good thing...

Thank you God for your help. Now I can sleep with peace in my heart...





No comments:

Post a Comment