Tuesday, August 13, 2013

It's all about perspective...

Today is better than yesterday.  The challenges didn't go away.  They did not even get smaller.  I got a good nights sleep and with God's help, I accepted the reality of the situation.

Acceptance without embellishment is a good thing.  It is neutral.  It is just the way things are without emotional baggage.  Acceptance helps disappointment disappear and then your heart and soul find a new direction to proceed.

I changed my direction.  Now my spiritual and emotional world are back in balance and I am moving forward.  Hope is back along with patience and flexibility.  God is back in the center of my world.

I found this today...it meant a lot to me....It is really all about perspective...

“We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
― Abraham Lincoln

When I really think about it---my thorn bushes have beautiful roses!  Thank you God that I am free to change my perspective.



No comments:

Post a Comment