Sunday, August 25, 2013

In God's Hands

This has been an incredible Sunday where I was just the bystander and saw what a positive difference God's love through His community can make in two of my children's lives.  They are both adults and have been struggling with "church" for a long time...today the struggle turned into acceptance and joy.

Details aren't important...that they found their place with God is...I saw smiles and felt their joy....I am overwhelmed with what they have done.

There are many paths to God and everyone has to find their own and follow it.  It would have been nice if they had followed my way but for one of them, it is a different road-- but the destination is the same--a close relationship with God. I recognized the spirit of God in both of them and my heart sings.

Thank you God for wonderful days like today when I can feel your presence in others.


No comments:

Post a Comment