Monday, September 23, 2013

I like Mondays.

This is the day for new beginnings.
I introduce a new subject to my class, we learn a new song or finger play, we do a new craft....I enjoy my job!

This is the day for "quiet" Mass.  Sunday Mass is important...it is sharing your faith with a whole community....but Monday Mass is more intimate...It is just as important to me as Sundays are...

This particular Monday felt like the season is really changing so it is time to embrace Autumn all over again.  The cycle of nature keeps life interesting, always with something to look forward too.

Exercise and work and eight hours sleep meant that today was better than yesterday....  I understand full well what the saying means that says, "what a difference one day makes."

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. – Carl Bard

I am working on a different ending to the story of my life and I am starting again now...




No comments:

Post a Comment