Monday, July 15, 2013

DIVINE INTERVENTION ANYONE?

Today I received this in my email:

The next time life tosses you a multiples choice test, Paulletta, remember... 

1) The more time you give it, the more choices you'll have. 
2) There'll always be more than one right answer. And, 
3) Waiting for divine intervention is almost never a good idea. 

Synchronicity?  Again?  After yesterday?

You know at a gut level I already knew that.  God gave us brains to use and a host of people and resources at our disposal and the ability to make choices.  But sometimes, like me, people throw the obvious out the door and wait for God to step in and make everything okay.  Why?  Are we lazy?
Did we forget God's gift of free choice?  Do we not like the answers we have found?  Have we forgotten how to think?  Or like me, just believe it was supposed to happen differently?

I  know now that number 3 above in a life multiple choice test is correct!  When and if God intervenes it will not be because I was waiting for it to happen.  If anything, it will be a big surprise!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment