Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A good friend sent this to me today:

Hi Pauletta. I read your blog, and thought of this scripture from 2nd Timothy:
This saying is reliable:
“If we have died together, we will also live together.
If we endure, we will also rule together.
If we deny him, he will also deny us.
If we are disloyal, he stays faithful”
    because he can’t be anything else than what he is.

Another good friend suggested I read Luke 12.....

I am grateful for both of these messages and that they came from inspired writers in the Bible....human as me, they were given truth to share and I accept that truth....they were forgiven, so am I.  We all have to try are best but when we fall, we get up, ask for forgiveness and try again..

It is a new day for me....thank you God.




No comments:

Post a Comment