Tuesday, February 14, 2012

questioning?

For the last couple of days I have been wondering if I should even attempt to write anything....I am still trying to discover what normal is...my life only has a resemblance of what one would describe as routine....emotionally I don't really know where I am...some days I am proactive, trying to take charge of my existence and other days I am so tired, I only manage to be reactive...My mind seems to be racing all the time and yet there are precious moments of calm and quiet...  on Thursday, my husband will have been dead for four weeks, a month....maybe I want things too fast...

I went to Mass tonight...best decision I made today....wanting God at the center of my life is the only thing I am sure of....I believe if I continue to make this happen then all will be well....I just have to continue to hold only my faith and keep on trusting...

No comments:

Post a Comment