Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My Commitment to Writing and Creating a home


July 24, 2014 12:05 am

time to start writing again....if my house is a reflection of my soul then I need to de-clutter (big time)
if my house is a reflection of my mood, then I am depressed,  if my house is a reflection of my heart then at least here i don't care very much.   Outside of this place which I call home, life is going well...my job, my relationships with other people, the place where I practice my faith are all positive, moving forward experiences....but my "home" is not anything except a place where I sleep and where you will find me when I am not at work or at church....it is time for me to start writing again...through writing and having conversations with myself and anyone who wishes to read my musings i will find a way to create a home...my home...and a home to all who decide to come through my back door....at this moment, this house is not home and it is going to take a great deal of work to find it.

the answers to what I need to do are inside of me...writing helps me make these solutions tangible and me accountable....writing makes everything "real"....

so I am making a commitment to write a few paragraphs everyday on this blog on what I am doing to create a home....I have no idea what will happen, what I will or will not do,  I am just taking a step forward by accepting the fact I have a real issue in my life and this issue needs addressed.


1 comment: